Seamless Gutters &
Any Job We’ve Ever Done…We Nailed It!
Local, Honest and Trusted – We’re Louisville’s Best Roofing & Gutter Contractor.
THE “WE NAILED IT” WAY
Louisville weather can take a toll on your roof and gutter system. When you choose new seamless gutters, you benefit from the protection of your roof and the reduction of your home maintenance workload.
You may not realize the vital role your gutters play in the performance of your home’s health. With an average of over 44 inches of annual rainfall in Louisville, KY, your gutters get quite a workout! Many homes still have a gutter system that was installed in pieces or sections. This old-school way of installing gutters allows for the seams to break free and leak. Leaking gutters allow rain water to get close to your foundation and can cause foundation damage. Let us install new seamless gutters that properly direct water off your roof to protect your foundation and your roof!
Our long-lasting, seamless gutters come in an array of no-paint colors. They’re built and installed to be tough and durable so you don’t have to worry about damage to your home or cleaning out your gutters. We provide you with excellence in service, installation, and quality of materials so you can enjoy peace of mind.
Add gutter guards in varying styles to complete your new seamless gutter system.
House with New Seamless Gutters
Closeup of New Seamless Gutters
SEAMLESS GUTTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Standard coil thickness of the aluminum seamless gutters we install is .027, with .032 coil available.
- Our 5″ gutters are capable of holding 1.2 gallons of rain per linear foot. Our 6″ gutters are capable of holding 2 gallons per linear foot.
- Downspouts are installed with 2″ x 3″ for 5″ gutters and 3″ x 4″ for 6″ gutters. Downspout thickness is .019 and they come in 10 foot lengths.
- We only use a screw in, hidden hanger system to install your new gutters. Hangers are installed approximately every 2 feet along the gutter. Nailing is an old and outdated process that always fails in time.
- Inside, outside and bay window miters are all done by hand. Our opinion is it is a much cleaner and sleeker look for your new gutters.
- All miters and end caps are sealed with a tripolymer sealant.
We install your new seamless gutters with a minimum slope towards your downspouts. It is our professional opinion that this helps promote the water flow to the downspouts which helps keep the inside of your gutters clean and clear. If you have standing water in your gutters, you have a breeding ground for mosquitoes, and no one likes mosquitoes!